Friday, November 19, 2010

Still here!


Click on picture to be redirected to my "Friday Freebie" download.



With so much going on lately {such as a new move, new job, and a new baby due in 3 weeks) I have felt completely overwhelmed and like I want to give up on the blogging stuff. I feel so guilty every time I see this blog and I haven't posted anything crafty for several weeks. I just haven't had the time to craft, and not to mention don't know where the movers put half my stuff!!!
So I decided instead of giving up completely, I am going to arrange specific days to hopefully make things go a little smoother for me.

Monday: "You're so crafty" link party. Please be sure to share your ideas and crafty things you've been up too. I need your help to make this possible.

Tuesday: "Tips and Tutorials" day. I will post a tip or tutorial that I've been working on during the week.

Wednesday: "Let's Get Cookin'" Wednesday. I have a separate cooking blog, so I will be sharing a few recipes I've made during the week. I also make and share recipe cards that you can add to your own collection.

Thursday: "A.D.D. Thursday". I may have a guest blogger, share a craft you've submitted, blog swap, post a craft challenge, or who knows. I think I just need one day to do whatever I want!!!

Friday: "Friday Freebie". Every Friday I make and share a digital scrapbooking freebie on my digital scrapbooking blog called: Pink Igloo Designs. I will let you know what I'm sharing that week and send you to my other blog to download the freebie.

Saturday: No post


Sunday: No Post

This will hopefully be my new schedule from here on out. I feel this is reasonable for me to keep up on, and I can realistically do it.
Thanks for hanging in there with me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to read your comments! Thanks for leaving one.

Crafty Gals

More Crafty Gals

Even More Crafty Gals!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP