Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Freebie: Canvas Valentine Buttons

Please visit my Digital Scrapbooking Blog @ Pink Igloo Designs to download
this freebie.

Did I mention I LovE Valentines day?
I love everything about it! The colors...the hearts...the sweets & treats..but most of all a day dedicated to express my love!!! Mushy Mushy..I know!!

I decided to create some valentine buttons for all of you. I hope you enjoy them!
I'd LOVE to see what you create with them. I've had a few people email me some pictures or links to their projects using my kits. It makes my whole day when I see what others create. If you email me any pictures, I'll be sure to showcase your project. I have some adorable projects from others that I'll be featuring on Monday!

The drawing ends next Thursday so don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to read your comments! Thanks for leaving one.

Crafty Gals

More Crafty Gals

Even More Crafty Gals!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP