Amy is an amazingly talented person...I wished we lived closer and we could have some seriously fun crafting and decorating parties. But as for now, I'll just keep blog stalking her, and her cute ideas. If you like Amy's guest post, please be sure to visit her and become a follower.
I've been married to my law studying hubby for almost 4 years and we have the cutest little two year old (don't you agree?). I'm a part time nurse, full time mama, and in my spare time am obsessed with crafting, decorating, spray painting, gardening, sewing, baking, photography, . . . and basically the list could go on and on.
Come check it out. I'd love for you to stop by.
In the meantime, here's one of my latest projects. Father's Day is getting closer and I thought this would be perfect. Enjoy!
1. a cloth napkin
2. material for the tie
3. wonder-under (or anything similar - I bought mine at Joanns)
2. Using the pattern, cut out the material.
3. Following the instructions of wonder-under and attach it to the fabric
4. Iron the fabric/wonder-under onto the cloth napkin (using a damp cloth on top of the material and steam iron)
5. The tie is now attached to the cloth napkin, but to reinforce it, you'll want to just sew a straight line or zigzag stitch around the tie.