Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday Freebie: Once There Was A Snowman Mini Kit


If you'd like to download my newest "Friday Freebie" please visit my digital scrapbooking blog
HERE.

Want the Freebie Fridays to keep coming? You can say thanks by becoming a follower on my digital scrapbooking blog or by taking a button or blinkie and posting it on your own blog. You can find these at
www.pinkigloodesigns.blogspot.com

Please remember my downloads are only available for 1 week (Friday to Friday).

Enjoy!!

*I'd LOVE to see what you create. If you use this kit for anything, I'd love to see what you come up with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to read your comments! Thanks for leaving one.

Crafty Gals

More Crafty Gals

Even More Crafty Gals!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP