Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Freebie: Hugs & Kisses Papers


GO HERE to my digital scrapbooking blog (Pink Igloo Designs) to download my freebie.


With Valentines Day right around the corner I thought it would be fun to make some Valentines Day themed papers for all of you.

If you use these in any of your crafting projects, I'd LOVE to see what you create. Feel free to email me a picture, and I'll showcase it!

Lastly, be sure to be a follower on my digital scrapbooking blog (www.pinkigloodesigns.blogspot.com) or my facebook page (I have a link on the left sidebar on my digital scrapbooking blog), so you don't miss the Friday Freebies. Please remember freebies will expire after one week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to read your comments! Thanks for leaving one.

Crafty Gals

More Crafty Gals

Even More Crafty Gals!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP