Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Minky Blanket

This weeks tip/tutorial is how to sew a minky blanket. Although the tutorial is not mine, I'm sure you will find it just as helpful.

Since our sweet little baby Brighton will be joining us within weeks... I've been frantically preparing for her arrival. There are so many fun things I want to make and do for her, but I also have to be realistic...{time crunch}. One thing on my "to-do's", is to make her a super soft Minky/Flannel blanket.

I am not much of a seamstress by ANY means, but I can do the basics. I found THIS tutorial from icraft which was very helpful.
Hopefully you'll find it helpful too!!

(*Word of advice, make sure you take the time to pin and iron just as she suggests. I would hate to think what would happen if you don't!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to read your comments! Thanks for leaving one.

Crafty Gals

More Crafty Gals

Even More Crafty Gals!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP