Friday, January 8, 2010

FAQ/TOU

What Are Your Terms Of Use?

Please remember that my project ideas are for personal use ONLY. You may not make any money off of my designs, tutorials, ideas, and downloads. You may not submit my work to contests or take credit for my ideas.
There may be many other women who may feature their products and ideas on this blog. Please give the same respect to them.
  • Do Not Resale or Re-distribute
  • Do Not Hotlink
  • Do Not Use our photo's or written instruction in anyway without first contacting me
*I really am a nice person, all I ask is you ask permission first to use my pictures or posts. Just email me to ask!!

*Always give credit where credit is due!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to read your comments! Thanks for leaving one.

Crafty Gals

More Crafty Gals

Even More Crafty Gals!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP